Thursday, July 31, 2008

False Alarm

You aren't really coming back, are you? I fell in, but you aren't going to catch me. I guess I always knew that. So this whole thing--me missing you beyond measure, finding you at last, and just waiting for things to go back to normal--was just a false alarm? Why then, would you reach out to me in the first place? Why couldn't you just leave me alone so I could finally learn to live without you? I guess that song I wrote is still relevant. And I guess I shouldn't restrain things between me and him. I guess I have to be the one to leave you behind this time. What a change.

----

I really hate the last weeks of summer. My mom always tries to cram stuff in--family activities and such. I'd rather just relish my last days free of school pressure. Of course, I have yet to do my summer homework.

No comments: