Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Blog Too Much

So my fantastic friend and fellow blogger, Vishal, recently posted about good ole' times. Well, kinda. His title is what really got me. "Let's Do The Time Warp". I know, I know, it's from Rocky Horror Picture Show, but you know what I think of? My first year of high school (specifically the end) and my first Renaissance Assembly. God, I had such an amazing time. Of course, I didn't really think about the amazing time at the time. My mind was just sort of blown. I was a totally different person. I approached everything differently - from people to my future. I just saw it all so differently. I basically assumed that the world was mine for the taking.

Why did that change? I don't know. I need to be as confident and as optimistic - at least in myself.

Here we go. Time to amp it up, time to actually put my money where my mouth is.

Yes. :)

The world is only what you mold it into.
And you can be forgiven, regardless of your crimes as long as you want it.
Good can come from everything as long as you don't let hate take control.
As long as you have love, and you let it guide you, you will be alright.

(All things I've learned from Xena....haha. Perfect.)

No comments: