Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Prose

And today, I said to myself, I said, "My life is changing. Not like life isn't always changing or anything, but today I know my life is changing. It has been for awhile, and I acted like I knew it, but I really had no clue."

I looked up at the sky last night and I said, "Thanks, that was nice."

I laid in bed two nights ago and said, "God help me, I don't know where you are taking me, but it feels right."

And when I took up my guitar today and sang from my heart, in that moment I knew, all I have to do is reach out.

Is it a problem that I reach out for you? Is it a problem? I need to know. Because like I said, my life is changing, I don't think I can afford for this to be a problem. You are either in or out.

My head is screwed on straight again.

My path is clear because it doesn't exist. There are no steps to take. Just me, and my steps--forging ahead, like I was always made to do.

No comments: