Monday, August 22, 2011

Swagron

Blog, blog, blog!

It's been awhile. (ish)

Feeling pretty good. You know. Classes started today. I only had two along with band, so I pretty much felt like I did nothing today. Tomorrow, however, I have four classes. We'll see what happens there.

My hands are freezing and I don't know why. My fingertips are numb. Weird stuff going on.

I don't know why, but I felt pretty badass today.

---

I'm trying really hard to be practical about everything, but the truth is that I've chosen a path that isn't practical. It's scoff-worthy, I know that. Don't you think I know that? But I only have one life, and I only want to do what I want to do with it. I can't afford to pretend that I would be happy with anything else. If it works out, great, I'll be able to say, "I told you so," even though I won't. If it doesn't work out, at least I won't be asking "What if?"

---

"You aren't supposed to know that."

Of course not. Because if I know anything, I will use that information for malicious and devious purposes. Give me a break.

I think perspective would be really useful here.

---

I want a tattoo.
I want one really bad.

No comments: