Friday, July 24, 2009

As I Wait For Eggs To Boil

I dunno why, but I really have a craving for egg salad.

Anyway, I got really close to the conclusion of my quest to defeat Meatloaf. But then I bought Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children--Complete and now I am finding it hard to resume my quest. I mean, I already know how it ends, Aeris already died, I found out why Cloud is so freaking moody. So really, is there any need to continue?
I am such a slacker.

Yearbook camp was great. Me, Madz and Becca came up with a killer theme: "NOW is the Time".

I started going to this bible study group out of the Callahan church (Eagle Point). All seems well right now, but I've only been there two times. I wonder when I will really start to cause problems.

I currently hold all the top records on Wii Fit. Yes, and I am a crippled.

Pit camp starts Monday, and (hopefully) so will the filming of my new documentary. God willing.

Psst Don't tell anybody, but I'm kinda excited to head back to school.

-----

You came, you left.
And all I had was a glimpse.
Partly your fault, partly chance.
But mostly me and my shaky hands,
Unable to grasp a telephone.
But at least I know now
That I am just as alive to you
As you are to me.
If only I could now tell the truth.

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Hope your eggs didn't crack. Love you!

Can't Jump For Joy said...

They didn't and the egg salad turned out great!!!!