Thursday, January 28, 2010

And Then Things Take An Upward Turn

I am finally being honest with you.
And I am slowly coming to peace with your absence.
But you are still there with every beat--totally oblivious.

---

Things are pretty fantastic.
I am helping a student that also has CP (much more involved) with a PSA-esque video.
Filming it anyway.
I am not going to lie, I almost cried today while we filmed her monologue.

---

I have found myself in a band (legitimately) on accident.
Living Sitcom.
We are an acoustic outfit.
So far.

---

Bryan Capriglione is going to be taken down a peg.
That is pretty exciting.
Especially since I hate him.

---

I have lost five pounds!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!

---

My life has become a sitcom (hence the band name).
It's like The Office, Friends, and One Tree Hill all mixed together.
It can be pretty hilarious when it's not sucking because of plot complications.
We air on NBC on Thursdays at 9, but after next week we won't return until June because of the Olympics.

---

I love my friends and someday we will probably all live within walking distance of each other.
I know you doubt this--I would too if I didn't know that something is different about us.
And I can't put my finger on it quite yet.

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

So nice to see you sounding up and your life sounds very good. You must feel very accomplished. Love you!