Thursday, July 8, 2010

This is Pretty Pointless

Money, Money, Money.
I hate it.

---

I think I finally settled on what laptop I am going to buy.

Caribbean Green 15.4 inch widescreen Sony Eb series
i5-540 2.53 ghz with turbo boost up to 3.06 ghz
500gb hardrive
4gbs of ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 with 512mb dedicated

Yeah, I like it. But I'm waiting to see what Best Buy offers on Tax Free Weekened before I order it. I have to be sure.

---

Now on to cars.

Apparently I'm paying my parents back. (This is according to one of my father's recent outbursts--not sure if he was serious or not.)

I dunno.

A hatchback preferably. All wheel drive. American make. Something under 11k (MAX). I like Pontiac Vibes, but Life hates me so....yeah....

---

College....meh.

---

My friends sure are funny.

No comments: