Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why Do I Even Try?

How come you show up in my dreams when I specifically told you not to?
That's sounds really corny, but come on! I'm trying not to sulk here! I really don't need you disturbing my sleep!

And when I finally reach out and admit that I am really very proud of you, why does that fact that you are beyond unattainable have to be thrown in my face? I mean, I'm really, really giving it my all here!

I don't possess a single picture of us together. I shouldn't want one, and part of me doesn't, but I louder part of me does. I just hope that sometimes you remember something that makes you smile only because of me.

God, I am such a loser.

---

On a lighter note:

MY LAPTOP IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

College starts soon.

Eeegads!

No comments: