Saturday, March 12, 2011

Forward Motion

Playing guitar is changing my life in such a good way. Now if only I could remember the name of that band you told me about....dang it.

Pi Day is Monday. I did manage to find a Pi Day gig, so I am pretty pleased. Several actually. I just don't know if I can go to both.

I am looking towards this summer--towards seeing Chicago, and spending time with people who love me more often.

After talking with a wise, brown sage, I am looking forward to Spring Break as well.

When it comes down to it, I made myself miserable this whole time. Somewhere along the way, between trying to salvage what I could and letting go of what I couldn't, I let go of myself. It wasn't "The Family" who made me happy. I was naturally happy, but this transition made me forget that.

Well, no more. Time to go back to being me, and evolving that into who I am meant to be.

No comments: