Monday, March 7, 2011

Let's Just Wait

And see what happens.

That's what I am going to do. I never do that. I never just wait and see about anything. There is always a plan of action. But I guess I've learned that plans of action or reaction don't really have any control over what God wants from you.

There is one thing I am going to try. It's big and it's impractical and it will probably never actually be finished, but it's the one thing I want to do--just for me. Just to see if I can do it. I don't care how cool it seems or what it could get me. I just want to see if I can do it. If, and only if, I succeed do I get revisit this.

In the meantime, I will be working towards a goal designed just for me. And I will be selfish. I will have impossible dreams. And that is allowed because it's only for me.

So, let's just wait and see what happens.

No comments: