Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Going to Get Caught With This Post

So....you say you hug people?
Right.
Sure.
I believe that.
In fact, you'll hug everyone in the room except me every day.
Mmmmhmmm......(Black lady voice)
...
However, today you hugged me twice and, well, it made my day.
Thanks.

-----

I have a new best friend.
His name is Bill, he looks about 80 and plays bass clarinet in the Community Band.
BFFL for sure.
(Despite the age difference.)

-----

I just wanna say: I'm Pro Josh. And the best part is so is Colleen. Ahhhh! Awesome!

-----

I'm sorry this post is so erratic with the topic matter. I really can't seem to focus on too much anymore. I am so ready to start college. Mainly because I KNOW I won't be leaving Seckman behind. Rachel and Colleen won't let me. Haha. And that is absolutely fine with me.

No comments: