Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Natalie! Look! It's the Asian!"

I love Rachel Clark.
I mean, only she could truly understand the greatness of Asians with me.
Hahaha.

----

So Prom is quickly approaching.
I have no dress.
Nor do I have date.
I do, however, have a seat on a Hummer Limo.
And that's the important part after all.

----

Seckman High School is celebrating Pi Day tomorrow.
Here it is, my senior year.
It's my last Pi Day celebration.
I am liable to cry at the end of the day.
However, I should be getting used to this.
It's not like this is the first of the lasts.
But every one still stings.

----

Final Fantasy XIII is absolutely amazing.
I will have a full review of it once I complete it.
It's love in a video game.

-----

And as this
This thing
Evolves
Transcends
I realize
What it truly is
What love truly is
And right now
I find it simply
In your smile

No comments: