Thursday, March 4, 2010

Opening Credits Roll, Saxes Play

I want everyone to be okay.
Just for a little bit at least.
I mean, Colleen is all crappy crappy crappy.
And Zach is a crappy crappy crappy.
And....it's just not cool.

----

I want to write a screenplay with the sole purpose of making it have a score that is performed entirely by a sax quartet.
I love quartet.
I made the wrong choice with the clarinet.
I really did.

----

Today Mr. Hodge posted all this stuff about next year's marching season.
It took all I had not to cry.
I am really going to miss that.
Probably more than anything else.
I mean, I know I am playing in college, but it's not the same.
Nothing is like high school marching band.

----

Battle of the Bands is going to be EPIC!

----

I think I have settled in to being your go to person.
I could be okay with this soon.

----

I need new life experiences. I mean, it's affecting my schoolwork.

No comments: