Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Posts in One Day, FTW

I mean, I could add on to my first post for today, but it doesn't really fit. And the first one was really well written....and this one won't be so....better to keep them separate.

---

I'm seriously considering transferring from LU to...somewhere else. I'm mainly looking at all the places I should have applied to in the first place like NYU, USC, and Columbia College Chicago. I just feel wrong here. It's like all the novelty has worn off and I've realized that this is my college choice--this is where I chose to get my higher education--and I can't believe it.

It's not about me only making two friends this semester or the fact that my roommates and I have had our ups and downs--it's bigger than that. I feel like being here, I am doing myself a disservice. I think about my friends at other colleges who are actually excited to be there. I am not excited to be here. In fact, I can't wait to leave. And that's not right.

Maybe my mood will change over the winter break. Maybe I just need a break. But right now, it seems that me and LU are just not working out.

---

I completely and totally understand Jen's infatuation with Emma Watson. Her performance in HP 7: P1 was the highlight.

However, it makes me feel worthless.

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh Nats, sorry to hear that.