Thursday, August 26, 2010

Almost A Week In, Almost The Weekend

So. College really suits me. The learning atmosphere is amazing. Everyone wants to learn. That may have something to do with the fact that I only have one freshman class though......whatever.

---

I went to this church service thing through Campus Crusade for Christ today. They had free ice cream, so why not? But....I'm just going to say, I am not a fan. Maybe I'm too critical, but the speaker seemed to be trying sooooo hard to get us to relate to his message that he was actually losing people. He was talking about how he was such a partier in college, but that all changed when he found God. He said that God could change us too. Call me crazy, but most of the people who attend such a service are probably already changed or are ready to be changed by God.
It was nice though. Kinda like really watered down Steubenville.

It got me thinking though.
Maybe I won't find what I'm looking for until I make it.

No comments: