Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Posts in One Day????? Is This the Apocalypse??????

I often ask myself why I didn't get rid of you. Or rather, why we didn't decay and die a years ago. Perhaps it's because I can make you laugh. I can always make you laugh. I can be silly and crazy and be an exaggerated version of myself and you will always laugh. It's valuable, but is it fair to you?

---

Searching for a song to fit....

---

There are so many questions
I have yet to answer
And with a simple glance
You add a million more
I have played this game
But never with such high stakes

And yet I don't even know
My motivation
I don't even know
My intentions

Perhaps,
In its purest form
I just want to know
Who you are now
And who you were before

---

Hahahahaha
Colleen is going to go to Lindenwood.
She just doesn't know it yet.

---

Bravado.
That's what I need.
That, and I need to pay a trip to the gym.
I can't just expect results without effort.

No comments: