Sunday, October 17, 2010

Am I Awake? Am I Able?

All I ever need is a suggestion. Just barely allude to a concept, and I will think it all the way through to conclusion. Just suggest that something could happen, and I will know how, when, why, for how long, and the consequences.
Nothing needs to be concrete. Nothing even needs to happen. But I will know exactly how it could. I am not well.

---

Have you ever met someone who taught you why people love again?
Who taught you how to be human again?
Who made you realize that you had forgotten?
Have you ever met someone who made you feel like you were always supposed to feel?
Who made you feel like you were worth more than what you were intended for?
Who reminded you why you even bothered?

Yeah?

Me neither. But it would be nice, wouldn't it?

---

I watched an anime series (Claymore) on Netflix all day today. I finished it. It was intense. I didn't do anything else. Don't judge.

---

I' going to be nineteen in a month. Holy shit.

---

Some choice cuts from: The Age of Rockets

Elephant & Castle

"And you're the worst
At what you love the best
And up til now
An experiment"

Avada Kedavra

"Well, you're not brave if you still keep the letters
And you're not sane if you don't wanna get better
And you're not drunk if you can't stay in your lane, no
Well, you're not awake, but you haven't been sleeping
And you hate God, but you don't believe in him
And you're not scared, but you've still got your eyes closed"


No comments: