Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy Pokemon Analogy (Continued)

So basically, if I manage to get a hold of a holographic Venusaur, holographic Machamp, and a holographic Alakazam, the Dealer will trade me that for the Charizard. Of course, I can't get the Venusaur without trading my original Eevee's Evolution set. And I can't get the Mechamp without trading my Nidoking. And on top of that, I can only get the Alakazam if I manage to get a hold of a Mewtwo, which I don't see happening in the near future.

Maybe I can try to convince the Alakazam guy that he really wants my Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite set....hmmm....

---

Kellan and I talked yesterday. There. I said it.
I really actually feel a lot better.

---

So, judging by this morning, things are going a lot better than I thought.

---

Corrections: 2:34 pm

Walked passed
Said hello
Shocked, delighted
Response given

We both
Laughed shy
To the tune
I know, I know, I know