Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Do You Have To Be Like That?

I mean, I know you have insecurity issues and I know that a lot of it wasn't your fault, but why do you have to bring everyone else down?

Do you not get that what you do makes everyone have a bad taste in their mouth?

---

I'm so pissed right now that I don't even care who reads this.

---

One of these days, I am going to put you in your place.

---

Prick: n. slang. Commonly used to describe someone who is initially perceived as nice, but devolves into someone who clearly just wants to be the center of attention--even if that means bringing others down.
Example: Marc is such a prick. I mean, he's fun sometimes, but everything usually ends in some sort of personal argument.

---

I love my new shoes.
And Colleen.
And Matt.
:)

No comments: