Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Don't Mean To Lecture.

You are worth every breath you breathe in and every breath you breathe out.
It is not a fluke, you don't have to earn it, you don't have to prove a thing.
You are alive--full of life--because you are supposed to be.

As much as you may discount it on the other side, I have been where you are. I'm not going to lie to you--I broke down crying not to long ago. And it as been YEARS. It's hard, it's uphill all the way, but once you see the summit, it doesn't matter.

That doesn't mean I've moved on. At least, not like I'm supposed to. I would run back at the drop of a hat. But if that never happens (because it probably won't), I can live happily without. I can finally say that. I couldn't before.

Because loving someone means wanting them to be happy even if it doesn't involve you.

---

You.
As much as we seem to understand each other...you still don't get it some times.
But maybe it's me.
I dunno.

---

I'm just going to say this now:
Emma Watson and I will work together.

---

I have a B in Philosophy.
I love that class.
I actually have to work for it.
This is an accomplishment.
Especially since it's higher than the class average.
:)

No comments: