Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Day (Yesterday) Has Consisted Of...

Almost going to Seckman.
--Twice.
Getting really Angry at my phone.
Yelling at my phone.
Downloading FL Studio Demo....like 8 times.
Watching Tegan and Sara/Hayley Williams Interviews.
Downloading the Unlock Torrent....like 8 times.
Playing Pokemon Platinum.
Downloading two separate torrent viewers.
Restoring my computer.
Downloading a Harry Potter Theme for my computer.
Realizing that my computer has a huge problem because I have two program folders folders.
--Program Folders and Program Folders (x86)
I have no idea what that is.
But I don't like it.

And now I am blogging.

I realize that the reason why I had such trouble with the whole torrent thing is that right when downloading music and movies illegally was REALLY COOL and everybody learned how to do all of this, I did not have adequate internet, so there is a major learning curve there. But I'm working it out.

No comments: