Friday, December 10, 2010

It's No Wonder Why She Doesn't Talk To Me

After all, I am The Worst Friend Ever.

I could not possibly feel worse about our relationship. I mean, I say, "we should hang out," but we don't because I bail. I say, "sure, I'll go to your concert," but I can't because I HAVE to babysit.

(That's a completely different issue - This sounds dramatic, but basically, Mother refuses to acknowledge that it is possible that I could have a prior engagement on a night that she wants me to watch Christopher. Like, that's great, I love hanging out with Christopher BUT I SAID I WOULD GO TO COLLEEN'S CONCERT WAAAAAAYYYY BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT THIS. SORRY. But, alas, that doesn't matter to Mother. I suspect this is due to the same reasoning that produces the idea that a driver's license means nothing when it comes to knowledge of driving.)

I miss my best friend, Colleen. A lot. And I don't know when I am going to see her next. And that really pisses me off and makes me sad.

I am tearing up right now.

No comments: