Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stands With A Fist

Today was a decent day.

I went to David's Guitar Loft - Neat little guitar place in Fenton that I always pass but never go inside. WELL TODAY I DID. It's pretty cool. It's run by a husband and wife I'm pretty sure. And they have a dog. It's kind of ironic really.

I went to Target and got a new blouse and sweater for Family* Christmas. It was really exciting because I think I am finally defining a clothing style for myself.
Wow....that sound superficial....great.

I went to Khol's and SAW MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <----This was obviously the highlight of my day.

That's it.

---

Eighteen months is not a long time. It will be here and gone before I know it.

I can't wait.

---

Still bored. Rockband/Movie Night needs to happen NOW.

---

*Family actually means Family+Vishal.

No comments: