Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MIA

It's hard to imagine that it was only a few months ago when every song I ever heard always reminded me of you. I was convinced that you were all I ever needed. You were it.

It's still like that, except you won't talk to me. You won't trust me. We can't talk. It's not a broken heart. It's a missing heart.

---

And we were so convinced that we would be okay. That we were different than everyone else.
Guess not.

---

Today, while in the car to AL, I decided to soundtrack my movie (that I haven't written). I came to the conclusion that, instead of having a professional soundtrack it, I just want to reassemble the Seckman Dominance Program. Quartet, Jazz I, Symphonic Band. YOU KNOW.
Brett and Jordan will arrange the pieces.
If I need something modern, Rory can make in FL Studio.
Like, I'll have a few pop songs, but I'm not going to use a lot.

SO THERE.

No comments: