Monday, January 10, 2011

"Can You Get Me Off Your Mind?"

I got on here after a day of watching Grey's Anatomy to blog and then go to bed in the hopes of correcting my sleep schedule. The thing is, I can't just get on here to blog and then get off. I have a system. It's like: Facebook, Tumblr-Bundle, Blog 1, Blog 2, and then I can blog.

I got on here all ready to blog cryptically about my feelings about everything I talked about today. However, in the course of my system, I realized that there is probably very little to blog about.

It's like be sad, act defeated, let it go. I mean, I like going back to normal, right?
Or
Don't.
I could be persistent. That is an actually option. Then again, I don't know if I could do that without being annoying/tiring (yes, there is a difference). Also, I have to wonder, would it work? Probably not--my persistence isn't very persuading.

All I know, is that I had a very weird feeling all day today. I went through all the conversations we could have, everything you could have said, and as much as I was rooting for me to be wrong, I don't think I am. I think this is worth taking a chance on. Maybe this is actually my turn to be happy after all.

I mean, maybe that so-called defeat was actually all in my head. I was totally wrong after all.
But this also has it's drawbacks.
Well, then.

"Can you get me off your mind?"

No comments: