Monday, January 31, 2011

THE BLIZZARD: Day 1

You really need to stop being a Katy Perry song. I felt like I was on a TV show this morning. Like...when is it going to blow up, you know?

---

Today, THE BLIZZARD started. It was fine this morning, except all the ice just happen to be surrounding all the intersections. I get to French and less than ten people were there. Then it starts raining/icing. Then a Katy Perry song showed up. Then I tried to go to Grab-and-Go to get lunch, but realized it was covered in a sheet of ice, so I went back to the room and ate an apple instead. Then I emailed my Psych teacher and told her I couldn't physically make it to class. Then I ventured to band (my bass clarinet was being such a bitch).

Jen, Ash and I have decided that we are not leaving the room for the next forty eight hours. It's just not worth it.

---

This will get better. I will not fail.

---

Corrections, 8:35pm

I want to sit you down and tell you. I know all that I've done looks bad now. And it will still probably look bad when - I mean if - I get to explain. I am never ready for this moment. When it comes, it is always rushed. I am never able to play out my rehearsed conversations. This time is different though. I can't just stay quiet. And I have plenty of time to figure out how I am going to do this. Now, I need you to give me an opportunity.

No comments: