Thursday, January 27, 2011

Of all the things you could have read. You could have picked any other post. I've written poems about how much I love you, how much I need you, and you decided to read that. To only see that.

Yes, it was rude. I will admit that. It was a moment of weakness you were never meant to see. You won't believe me, I know. I should have just told you, if only I could tell you.

I thought I was doing what was best. But if I had just told you, been truthful from the start, you would never even consider what you think now. I was just trying to have a normal friendship for once in my life and this is what it gets me: A grave misunderstanding and a broken heart.

Just give me a half hour. Then you would understand. You might even laugh afterwards. That would be beautiful.

No comments: