Wednesday, January 19, 2011

*Hyper-ventilating*

I was really pissed off when I found out that the Nintendo 3DS would be $249. I mean, I don't even LIKE 3D. Why does it have to be expensive like that??? Especially since Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is going to be EXCLUSIVE to that stupid system. GRRR.

BUT THEN I FOUND OUT SO MUCH MORE AWESOME STUFF.

Like:
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII Versus is on PSP (since when, man????)
Final Fantasy Type Zero
Final Fantasy Dissida 012[doudecim] (I already knew about that but still.)

ALL OUT AT SOME POINT IN 2011.

Basically...I am in RPG heaven.

P.S.

I just beat Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (awesome), just started Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded (fun), will begin Final Fantasy IV (via DSi) soon, and will purchase a PSP, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and Final Fantasy Dissida this evening.

I don't EVEN CARE if I hate Lindenwood!

No comments: