Monday, January 10, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

You feel the same, I just feel different.
You laugh the same, I just hear it differently.
You smile the same, I just see it differently.

I remember all of what I used to feel.
I understand it. It is valid.
Causing you to laugh is still the greatest thing I can do.
But it's not the greatest thing I can ever do.

I can't explain it, but something is different. Not very different. Not bad different. Just different enough for things to change ever so slightly when they concern you.

I guess we are kinda like Christina and Meredith. I dunno which one is which yet, but that's who we are.

Maybe it's because of him. I tried to tell you today, but you seem dead set against the idea. Shall I just blatantly confess over dinner, then? Do I not get the friend that I tell secrets to late at night? Am I not allowed that privilege? Do I not qualify for that kind of friendship?

If so, that is a real problem because I REALLY want to talk to you about it. Ugh. For someone who says she loves people, I sure am afraid to trust them.

2 comments:

Big V said...

hm. i'm pretty sure i know what you're talking about. but not positive. since we both kind of stray away from using names. text mehh.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Hey I read the whole "Grey's Anatomy" the book I mean.