Monday, February 7, 2011

Back To Basics?

At the time, I wasn't pissed. But the more I think about it, the more I go over the conversation in my head, the more pissed I get. You need to get over it. It worked for them. That's it.

And really, you tried to have this conversation with me? Of all freaking people. Don't you get that this is a two way street? Or at least, it should be.

---

I really, Really, REALLY don't want to go to the game tonight. Mainly because I have my clarinet. I mean.....I don't want to sit by those people.

---

Richard III, tonight? Yeah.....I don't think so. But it must be done.

---

For so long we have forgotten the beauty of sacrifice. :)
Jackie, you are the best.

---

Okay, so the game wasn't that bad. It was a good game for the most part, and anytime with them is good.

I'm not as confident as you think I am, but your support really makes my day. Thanks Elizabeth.

---

Is there some sort of blog war going on? I mean.....that's not cool.

No comments: