Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THE BLIZZARD: Day 3

Hello, blog. Yes, I am awake. No, you are correct, my roommates are not. I even went to bed after them (2ish). Coffee is nice though.

---

I hate feet.

---

I wonder if I'll have cancer at some point in my life. I know that's kind of a depressing thing to think about, but *mumblemumble* Grey's Anatomy *mumble*. I never really entertained the idea that I could get cancer. Okay, that's even worse, I'm nineteen, I shouldn't be thinking about this at all - I know. But bear with me here: I always thought "I'm crippled, that's bad enough, I won't get cancer." And that's all fine and dandy, except my being crippled isn't that bad. I've gotten botox twice and had one surgery. That's nothing in comparison to similar people. I mean, it's not like I want to be worse off, or I want to get cancer - it's just that I have been fooling myself way too long. I could get cancer. Bad things happen to really good people. Bad things happen to people who don't deserve it. Bad things just happen. Just because a bad thing happened to me in the beginning doesn't mean I am in the clear for the rest of my life. It was a weird realization, to be sure.

---

THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW YOU GUYS.
#tundra

---

I feel so much immense jealousy right now. I shouldn't. I just have to bide my time, right? Except that requires biding my time.

I will not fail you again.

---

Corrections, 2:52 pm

I just got invited to Kellan's Welcome Home Party. I will meet his wife and his daughter. To be fair, I have already met his wife once, so that won't be too bad. Yes, I am going. To me, I am his old friend - I will suck it up and put this to bed. Besides, I am so proud of him. I can't ignore that. :)

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

The Nats Girl you think too much and too deep. I still love you though.