Thursday, February 10, 2011

Common Saying

What is it that they say? "If at first you don't succeed--try, try again"? Is that supposed to be universally applicable?

Colleen is all like I Don't Blame You by Lauren Zettler and I'm all like Want You Back by Lauren Zettler.
(Both are very good songs.)

---

I didn't cry this time. Personal victory! But I didn't get anywhere. Major fail. I mean, I'm not going to yell and scream. I can't make her hear me out. But it would be really nice if she would. Then maybe we could work this all out.

Patience is a virtue, I know. But isn't forgiveness one as well?

---

Tomorrow, I have a date with my wife, Lydia Middleton. We were married in Nashville last Spring. It was a beautiful ceremony in some building with a western motif, officiated by our mutual friend Michelle, while we were wearing cowboy hats. Haha.

It will be nice to see her. That is for sure.

No comments: