Sunday, September 12, 2010

3 + 4 = 7

Alright, I am scared. I'm scared to come clean to you. So I left you out. I told everyone else but you. Of course, now I feel even worse. So I'm going back and forth on whether or not I should. I'd like to think, judging by past conversations and on how much I think you love me, that if I told you, you wouldn't cast me out. You wouldn't disown me. You wouldn't leave me. Because, hopefully, you really do love me and we really are perfect together. Like you are 3 and I am 4 and together we make 7? Do you remember that?

The reason why this struck me now is because I was reminded of why God put you in my life. You were the beginning of my path to Him. Despite my (supposedly) sinful intentions, you brought me to the Light. The irony is beautiful.

However, that is another point of contention. If my intentions were so sinful, why was I still able to find my way? It leads me to think that they weren't so sinful as I thought. That maybe, just maybe, just as you were a catalyst to my realization that who I am isn't temporary, you were meant to make me realize that this isn't sin, and that the world needs to know. Were you to make me a missionary? It seems so considering the feeling just won't leave. Is this what they were talking about in July?

This is all the more reason for me to be truthful with you. You are and have always been my compass. How am I to find my way without you? You trust me, so now I suppose I must truly trust you.

---

I miss Lucy.

---

I think I finally figured out what I'm going to spend my monetary blessing on. Awesome Jen and Natalie Documentary!

---

525600 minutes.
How do you measure a year in the life?
How about Love?

No comments: