Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls I Built Around Myself. I Wanna Fall So In Love With You And No One Else."

So....our first game is tomorrow. I'm interested to see how it turns out. My new pal Jamie said, "At my old school, we would always sound like ass on the practice before the game, but we would be fine during the game. Let's hope we're like that."
I agree, Jamie.

But besides that, I am so excited for the game!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

---

I had an hour and a half conversation with Jen about literally everything today. It was nice. Really nice. Thanks Jen!

---

I am so strange. I have this horrible habit of wanting something so much (which really isn't even that much) that I trick myself into believing that I have it. Of course, this only leads to frustration and disappointment. I can't "want" something into being, unfortunately.

---

Aha, success, triumph!
I made you laugh. A lot. And the best part is--You were right--I didn't mean to.

Haha, who am I kidding?

No comments: