Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today Was An Epic Win

Espionage - An Explanation:

So I tailed you from the cafeteria halfway to your first class. I was going that way anyway. It's not like a deviated from my normal route - I just walked a little faster.

So what? Who cares?

---

World Lit was amazing today. Oh the joys of translating poetry! Hahaha!

---

My mom took me out to lunch today and Jen went with us. We went to Fazoli's, so the food was good. And Jen....spilled her drink....it was hilarious. You really just had to be there.

---

I think if I met the twenty year old version of my Philosophy of Religion professor, I would be very lovesick. That guy is just plain awesome.

Of course, his paper is due tomorrow....it's kicking my ass.

---

So I recently discovered this awesome band on my iPod. (Yes, I don't know everything on my iPod - I go to the library and systematically copy their entire inventory into my personal music library.) They are called The Noisettes. They are like indie classic rock. The frontwoman is so versatile. Corinne Baily Rae mixed with Janis Joplin. Crazy stuff.

---

Band tomorrow!
You aren't a figment of my imagination - you are very real and very attainable.

No comments: