Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Any Way You Want It, That's The Way You Need It!"

So....I've pretty much decided that if anything comes from this annoying feeling, the order in which I would dispense information would be as follows: Elizabeth, Jen, Ash (with maybe like a day/hour in between), then a week later Kim, the three weeks after that Colleen (and maybe Matthew). I think that's the safest bet.

Breakfast was a fail today. But what does it really matter? I'm too freaking shy (I know, right? Me, shy. I don't know how it happened, but it did.) to say anything anyway.

I'm trying to figure out why I want this to happen. Yes, you are attractive. You seem funny and educated, but...really? I first saw you and thought "yes" before I realized anything else, knew anything else. But alas, I am getting way too attached, way too immersed. If only I could take a step back.

It's confusing, however, that some people can just have great things plop in their laps only after merely voicing their wants. Could it truly be that simple? How do I get in that lane? That lane where you get what you want after minimum effort and want? Where seas part and mountains move simply to account for your needs. I only need to be that way for, like, a month. Promise.

I guess I just want something good to happen and stay happening for once in my life.

How horrible of me to say. It's not like my life is a perpetual series of sad events. I'm just lacking in some to share life with. It's kinda weighing heavy on me.

---

I found out that Walt Whitman spoke with a thick Brooklyn accent. He just got a million times better, in my opinion.

---

Correction: 2:32 p.m.

I'm pretty sure I've lost any remaining vestige of sanity I had.
Time to take a huge step back, chill out, and approach with caution.

No comments: