Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reasoning for Faith

If it weren't for God, I would be dying this week.
He is truly my Joy.

I realize that had I said the above statement just a few months ago, you, dear readers, would have thought I had gone crazy. You might still think that. Well, let me assure you that I have not lost my mind. I am just letting God in more. I am relying on Him more. I am listening to Him more. I am more mindful of the fact that there is an entity in this world that will help me succeed in anything I want as long as I keep Him at heart.

Okay so that still sounded kinda crazy.

I am still me. I still lie, I still deviate from the norm, I still curse. I was made this way. You could argue society made me that way, but I would have to disagree. If anything "made me this way" it would be my disability, and God gave me that. So. Therefore, God made me exactly the way I am. I am not fighting that anymore. I am not hiding that anymore. I am not keeping God out anymore.

---

I've almost been here a month. That's strange. There are a lot of things a miss and I a lot of things I don't. I've come to realize that boarding school is not a horrible thing that parents and the media always make it out to be.

---

Jesus, I need something good to happen.

No comments: