Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunsets

Maybe it's just mental blockage. You know, like I think I shouldn't have it, therefore I don't get it.
Well, if that is the case:

I want this, I want this, I want this, I want this, I want this, I want this. Regardless.

I am prepared to face the consequences.

---

Is this really want you wanted? You wanted to cut yourself off from people who really cared about you? So all that happened, all that we have been through, all that we talked about just doesn't matter anymore? When you said we would be fine, I was pretty sure you meant it. I think you were too. What happened to make you change your mind?

Yes, I am upset. In part because of what you did, in part because I still love you despite that, and in part because you are forcing me into a decision I just can't make. I will give even though I know I shouldn't. I will fight on your side as I stand by theirs.

I want to take back my well-crafted words. I want to go back in time and decide not to get involved because I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose anyone. I understand that sometimes it happens, but not like this. Please, not like this.

---

I can't wait to see The Almost!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

---

I have to remind myself, he doesn't care about me either. He doesn't care about anyone. But....
I still care about him. What happened?

No comments: