Monday, September 20, 2010

Daylights

Computer Refugee.

That's what I am. Or rather, that is what Jen is. Her computer doesn't have Word and Ash's trial just ran out so Jen is on my computer desperately trying to finish a lovely paper. It's 5 pages, she is taking forever, but she didn't have Hub, I am sure she is making great time. Therefore, I am blogging from Ash's pc. Maybe I've been spoiled by Sony for too long, but I am just not digging this experience from HP.

---

Hey, you, I am really glad we can talk again. You listen and sometimes you don't understand, but most of the time you do and it's fantastic. You don't presume a thing and you take me as I am, no questions (that I don't want to answer) asked. Thanks.

---

Colleen and Matt came to visit us today. God, I miss Colleen so! And I miss Matt too! Colleen should just except the fact that she should come to Lindenwood. It's literally just as good, if not better than any other school in the area (WashU aside). Matt is already getting used to the idea of transferring here next Fall and I for one think that's great.

This is the point where I should say that I am pretty damn sure that Matt and Colleen are going to get married and have two beautiful blond haired blue-eyed children and one adorable brown-eyed ginger. One of them will be my godchild. Yup.

---

You know me too well. You know, even if I am the most opposed, that I will be the first to take you back with open arms. You know I can't forget how we were. You know that I knew that from the beginning of all of this. You know that I am just as weak as I am strong.

---

Tomorrow's mission: Find out the Australian boy from my Criminology class' name. He wants to own his own bar. I want to live with him. So what? Who cares?

---

God, I want to perform.
Miss acting far too much. I want to be on the freaking stage. I miss playing too. Damn it.

---

Band is in the band room tomorrow. Oh, Life's simple pleasures.

No comments: