Saturday, September 18, 2010

You Are Really Dumb, For Real.

I am at a standstill. I am as far as I can go with my current resources. Unfortunately, I do not know how to expand my resources as of yet. I suppose my next course of action will be the Trial and Error Strategy. Take everything I have and use it until I strike a chord. Until I open channel.

It's so strange. My Campaign Method worked so well in a High School setting. I don't know how to adapt it to account for all of the variables.

Although, I must admit, I am restraining myself. It's because I am afraid. I can't see this going anywhere. Well, I can, but there are so many consequences to my success. I don't know if I can commit to those quite yet.

---

Hide yer keedz.
Hide yer wife.

lolololol yes.

---

My first performance as a lion went well--or as well as can be expected. I went to Taco Bell with Meghan and Robbie afterwards...then I went back to the FPA...because I have...obligations. LIKE MY ROOMMATES. YEAH!

---

Okay, okay.
Doth protest to much.

---

Um....so....yeah.

---

An' hid yer husban' cuz ther rapin evrybudy out here!

No comments: